Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish i had a 'time fast forwarder', i would then fast forward to the end of this tansfer window...to end the depair and misery

Left Back in the Changing Room.

He's probably some coked up nutjob with a questionable taste in headwear as well, we wouldn't want him really.

Best leave him suffering in the horrid sunshine in the footballing backwater of Barcelona I think

This.

You seen Messi's sleeve tattoos? SWERVE.

Right lads, as fun as it has been to go through this massive meltdown for the last week, I have a suggestion. What about if we just go back to aimless speculation and jarg XIs? As bad as they can be some of you need a healthy dose of baseless optimism.

1. Ospina
2. Byram
3. Ogbonna
4. Sergi Roberto
5. Van Dijk
6. Dann
7. Payet
8. Wijnaldum
9. Austin
10. Mertens
11.Shaqiri

Sky sources understand Xerdhan Shaqiri has passed a medical and a greed personal terms at Stoke, though the deal is not yet complete.

We understand that Everton and Newcastle still harbour hopes of signing him, even though Shaqiri was at the Britannia Stadium yesterday to see Stoke's 1-0 defeat to Liverpool.

LADS ITS STILL ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pram.jpg

Anyone thinking Roberto just doesn't cut it in the transfer market? Not convincing enough in terms of his own managerial record, nor able to persuade a player of his future plans. Plus, how many players know who Martinez is?

Now on the other hand, if we had a manager like Ronald Koeman...different ball game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back