Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky sources understand Xerdhan Shaqiri has passed a medical and a greed personal terms at Stoke, though the deal is not yet complete.

We understand that Everton and Newcastle still harbour hopes of signing him, even though Shaqiri was at the Britannia Stadium yesterday to see Stoke's 1-0 defeat to Liverpool.

LADS ITS STILL ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That typo sums up modern football right there. Greed personal terms.

Also, I wish it wasn't still on because when it's back off again we'll have to sea with all this nonsense again.

The Taste of Transfer Fume 2015

I have found this to have an unforeseeable long finish with a dense but chewy hint of skintness clouded by a complex but tight sharpness.

Do others concur?

Meanwhile I stand waiting here praying to the gods that when the obligatory Januzai transfer is announced that a taxi app will be available to follow his trip from Cheshire to L4.

It's strange. Players that have worked with Roberto all seem to want to come back and play for him again. Players that haven't worked with Robeto would rather go to Stoke or West Ham. What gives? Shiqiri would have been great for us.

2B3A87C400000578-0-Shaqiri_has_agreed_terms_with_Stoke_City_and_passed_a_medical_as-a-27_1439212694663.jpg
inbred fffers .......... look at the lips FFS............... should be on a boat to KOS

Anyone thinking Roberto just doesn't cut it in the transfer market? Not convincing enough in terms of his own managerial record, nor able to persuade a player of his future plans. Plus, how many players know who Martinez is?

Now on the other hand, if we had a manager like Ronald Koeman...different ball game...
Were you saying this the window we signed lukaku, duelofeu, McCarthy and Barry?

It's on!!!

Valentin Eysseric , 22, midfielder OGC Nice, in small papers of Olympique Lyonnais seeking to strengthen offensively after the departures of Bafetimbi Gomis and Jimmy Briand Swansea .

Both players were out of contract . Arriving at the Gym in summer 2012, is also Eysseric on shelves Everton .

@Connor !!!!!!!!!!!

Did Bobby say we will see signings in the next few days when interviewed on 5live or just that we will bring players in?

If it's the former, will be interesting if anyone questions it at the Soton press conference. obviously if there isn't any signings between now and then.

I've never been convinced by Shaqiri tbh, I like to think we swerved it rather than missed out. We need a player akin to the Arteta of 6/7 years ago. There must be one out there somewhere, preferably one who isn't overhyped by the meeja.

Agreed. Something doesn't sit right, despite his obvious talent. My issue with him is that he isn't a playmaker as such. While he would have played number 10 for us he isn't a playmaker by trade, and we badly need a playmaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back