Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
6s89RM6.jpg

That's just made me very loudly lol in the office. Top drawer that

I'd like you to be right mate but that we didn't really want or we'd have tried harder is the kind of thing we read from the RS in the summer * . Given three respectable journalist covered the same day with the same story it looks like there was at least some interest so it's at least a little disappointing.

*PLEASE NOTE that's not me calling you a kopite.
Yeah of course we might have been interested. On loan. We haven't got him because Inter wanted 12m over a one or two million loan fee, who wouldn't?

I believe the reason we wanted him on loan was to get Austin, we could have got him otherwise and if we really wanted him that is

'One good season player', thats wrong.
You can say that about Harry Kane, but not Charlie Austin. Apart from last Season Harry Kane struggled to score goals everywhere he played on loan, Charlie Austin has done nothing but score goals at every team he's played for.

Correct me if im wrong but every club Charlie Austin has played for he has a 1 in 2 ratio, thats impressive.

2007–2008 Hungerford Town 30 (5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back