Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonsense.

If the big bid comes in it's a game changer.

Did Moyes pack his bags when Lescott went?

The manager is stating categorically that he is not for sale in this window.

If he is sold from under his feet and he did not resign, he then looks weak and hardly the man you want leading your club anyway.

Does that picture from before mean Soldado is going to Villarreal? If he is and Adebayore is leaving too then Austin will probably be going to Spurs.

The manager is stating categorically that he is not for sale in this window.

If he is sold from under his feet and he did not resign, he then looks weak and hardly the man you want leading your club anyway.
Ha Ha Ha.

God loves a trier.

Moyes and Rooney/Lescott/Rodwell etc etc 'he's not for sale'....players leave...Moyes stays.

The desperation levels of the haters clearly on show.

Ban lifted, i've served my time! HARSH!

chokey.gif

While battling insomnia in the states, it seemed to me Roberto stated he wants three new singing, but still danced around the concept of adding another striker in his press conference. Which I'm going to read way too much into and assume I have the right to fume about the lack of sticker depth.
I want to believe, but I'm much more like Scully than Mulder right now

He's just literally said "John is not for sale and that's that."

If he goes now, he's had the rug pulled from under him and should resign rather than work for a board who has made a fool of him. Either that, or he's just outright lied.
lol
No, no he didn't. He's said that Stones will be staying and that he wants to keep all Everton's talent together.

Bid comes in and it's daft money he goes.

Welcome to the world of 21st century football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back