Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might just be being optimistic, but I can see us spending big on an incredible playmaker and a promising back up striker this window. I think it will come out of the blue in the last couple of days. We have just been lurking in the dark, waiting for all the dust to settle and letting all the mid table dross sign up all the overrated primadonnas. Then when the time comes and they are all financially spent, we will swoop to put in bids that no one can match.
We have to have money available, and I still have faith that it will be put to good use.
I also don't think we need a back up cb if Stones stays. I think I would rather put faith in Galloway and Browning than waste £5-10M of our budget on Johnny Evans.

It's weird this obsession with playmaker or striker.

We can't keep a clean sheet for love nor money.

Mostly because nothing sticks up front and we have no threat with pace, so we get countered whenever we push up with no danger of repercussion.

Need a playmaker and a striker, as well as a centre half.

It's weird this obsession with playmaker or striker.

We can't keep a clean sheet for love nor money.

If opposition teams actually had to defend against us, it probably wouldn't be so easy to score against us.

I agree though, and in order of urgency I'd put it playmaker, centre back, striker.

Inappropriate behaviour
Ha Ha Ha.

God loves a trier.

Moyes and Rooney/Lescott/Rodwell etc etc 'he's not for sale'....players leave...Moyes stays.

The desperation levels of the haters clearly on show.

There you go again with your labelling of people who don't agree with your point.

I have stated on here on several occasions that I would still like him to succeed.

You are so dense light bends around you, complete and utter imbescile.

We must have some money if we have a spare £2m knocking around for a kid to go into the U21's.
Presume that would be money we didn't spend on Del as he was cheaper than we thought. That or we are spending some of the other money knowing we are getting a loan and not paying a transfer for one of the signings.

We must have some money if we have a spare £2m knocking around for a kid to go into the U21's.

We have loads of money available, why would Everton be any different from the other 19 Premier League clubs who have had loads of cash to spend?

Can the usual suspects please stay on topic. As you know, it's been agreed that the Roberto Martinez thread is the one where all the anti-manager bile is poured into.

The players' not for sale. Ok.

When he finally does go (if he finally does go) it'll be the same old same old: "the player made it plain he wished to join Chelsea".

End of story.

But nobody - absolutely nobody - will buy that because the manager has just said in the most unambiguous way possible that this lad is not getting sold.

If he does, then it will be a bloodbath. And there is no way Martinez would have said what he just did if he thought that was a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back