Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol
No, no he didn't. He's said that Stones will be staying and that he wants to keep all Everton's talent together.

Bid comes in and it's daft money he goes.

Welcome to the world of 21st century football.

He said "John is not for sale and that's the end of it" - word for word.

He also said we're not a selling club and we are not going to sell our important players.

He was as unambiguous as you could possibly get. If we lost Stones now, there's only two possible reasons - he had the rug pulled out from under him by the board, or he just lied.

This is 1+1 stuff. There's a thousand ways he could have ducked the question - he didn't; he was as plain as day.

Why is everyone obsessed with bringing in a Striker. What's the point if we didn't have a playmaker who can pass to him. Playmaker is a priority.

For anyone advocating the signings of Lennon & Evans, you're barking mad! I know everybody's valuations of Everton Football Club recently have rapidly dropped, however, contrary to popular belief, We should not be signing "Sunderland" type of players. Evans & Lennon remind me of them signing Wes Brown & Richardson.... Eurgghhhhhh!

And let's face it, for people who think Lennon has 'work rate', please take into consideration he was here on loan from January and had to impress to revive his footballing career, i don't think you'd get that out of him if he was here permanently, just ask any spurs whore!

The main issue I have with bringing in a striker is who the Hell are we going to get? We don't play 2 up top... like ever, so it'd have to be someone who doesn't mind starting most if not all games on the bench. What quality, proven player is going to want to do that? It's gonna be a kid or a loan move I reckon. Austin isn't gonna come here to tweet on the bench nor is Bobby gonna start playing 4-4-2.

We could maybe do a 4-3-3 with Lukaku out wide right but then why was Del bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back