Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are far more pressing issues in our side than the GK position.
Is Ospina going to help us break down West Brom/Leicester/Watford/Bournemouth/Sunderland/Norwich at Goodison?
Is Ospina going to create a bit of magic against the top sides away? Like Chelsea last season where, for all our defensive stability, we never really looked like scoring, bar the ridiculous chance Lukaku hit straight at the keeper?
Liverpool away? we looked blunt in attack.
Arsenal away? full of running and endeavor, pretty up until the last third and then devoid of ideas.

A number 10/playmaker/advanced midfielder...whatever you want to call it....is the absolute priority imho
Tim Howard cost us plenty of points last season. Don't know if ospina is the answer because I've barely seen him play but if he was then it would be money well spent.

Yeah, but Howard has a beard. It's a bit 50/50 in my eyes

As the proud owner of manly beard, I can safely say that it does nothing to make me warm to Howard. In fact, it just makes him look like his head is on upside-down.

Though maybe if he had some of it transplanted onto his shiny bald head, he'd finally have the confidence to come out for crosses.

We could go for Charles Araguiz for 16m?

Apparently he's off to Chelsea with Barca also interested but we could offer first team football.

As the proud owner of manly beard, I can safely say that it does nothing to make me warm to Howard. In fact, it just makes him look like his head is on upside-down.

Though maybe if he had some of it transplanted onto his shiny bald head, he'd finally have the confidence to come out for crosses.

Tim-Howard-HD-Wallpaper.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back