Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am delighted we didn't get Ogbonna. Seen him many times and he is awful, Van Dijk is 10x better

Ogbonna has been playing for Juve against top class strikers in Serie A and representing Italy.

While Van Dirge is playing in a joke of a league against the likes of Pete McTosh and is kept out of the Dutch team by Ron " Cement in my boots " Vlaar.

Ogbonna would have been long term investment. Cover. No nonsense CB with limited capability with ball. Hoofmeister if I will.
Remember those days when we hoofed it all the time?
I rather enjoyed that! Forget this ticky tacky pass around the back.
Get it up to Rom and let him muscle his way into the back of the net I say!

Ogbonna has been playing for Juve against top class strikers in Serie A and representing Italy.

While Van Dirge is playing in a joke of a league against the likes of Pete McTosh and is kept out of the Dutch team by Ron " Cement in my boots " Vlaar.

Luca Toni. 38 years old. Top goalscorer....

It means that just because you don't agree with a popular opinon that it means you are wrong.

Lemmings, small creatures that follow each other blindly to their deaths.

That was actually staged. A disney director shepherded them off a cliff and video taped it. Lemmings aren't actually suicidal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back