Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is.. slightly. He's just as good with the ball at his feet, he's faster, more powerful, dominant and is a bigger goal threat. He'd be on the free kicks here if we get him.

Just as good with the ball at his feet?

I wonder how many step overs and Cruyff turns Stones could do playing at CB in the Scottish league.

Do you know what im worried about the most here ? Is that i dont trust Martinez in making a quality defensive signing if stones leaves
In a way that's why I woudn't be too upset about Evans. I think he's decent and I don't trust Martinez to sign someone better.

Do you know what im worried about the most here ? Is that i dont trust Martinez in making a quality defensive signing if stones leaves
Totally agree with this especially as we have little time left till the transfer window shuts. We could easily end up with player's like Alcaraz and Maloney

What an awful day

@FutbolUkraine: Andriy Yarmolenko will remain at Dynamo Kyiv according to club sources.
Wow. Talk about kicking us when we are down.

Maybe Yarmolenko saw the Stones story and thought better off than joining us.

From a team that could have seriously challenged for top 4 to one that might struggle to get top half. Everton that.

With the way things are going with the board as it is already, if they sell Stones and don't spend the money on quality players they'll have to leave the country.

Operation Goodison exercise? More like Operation Goodison fume.

If Stones does go we need a top quality central defender, midfield playmaker and another quality center forward. Unfortunately I cannot see that happening

Hmmm, now that i've had my 5 minute fume about Stones, i'm now thinking about who we need to get in.

If (and this is a big if) Martinez gets given the majority of the Stones money to spend, if we got VVD, Yarmolenko and Charlie Austin, I think we'd be in a much stronger position.

Of course that trusting Martinez gets given the money, and given the timing of this request I have strong reservations about that.

What a bizarre attitude to have.

It is the attitude that 75 to 80 percent of Evertonians have I'm afraid and another reason why are players would like to play for better clubs

If we had 6 mill for Mori and the money to meet Yarmolenko's buyout clause that's over 20 mill we had before we sell Stones, lets just hope we sign a couple of pure class players for the positions that need them

Why can't we reject it. If stones goes we need two cb maybe 3 also we all know this money is going to go missing and didn't Martinez say last week if stones hands request in he will reject it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back