Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let Stones go (£35m+) I have no issue with him handing in his request because if this club had any intention to ever want to achieve or strive to become better, it would match the ambition of a 22yr lad who wants to win trophies.

Honest don't care who we bring in because with Green, Kenwright, Earl, Woods, Elstone etc pulling the strings, we won't see the Stones money just like Rooney's, Lescott's, Arteta's, Fellaini's and future references Lukaku's and Barkley's.

RIP EVERTON

If we're going to sell stones i'd like us to spend proper money on a proper center half, to come in along side funes mori, that or another young defender like laporte or someone of similar ilk.
There's no reason to get another young CB. Browning is as a good a young CB as we would be likely to buy. We need some experience.

Dominic King is saying Chelsea will try and give us Victor Moses as part of a Stones deal and Jonny Evans would be seen as Stones' replacement :(

abc_draper_crying_100906_wmain.jpg

We're not getting Evans to start alongside Jagielka.

They'd be the least intimidating centre back partnership in the league.

Maybe mate. Fact of the matter is we have 6 days to get 2 centre backs in if Stones leaves so I can send him getting a tried and tested ( and injury prone ) player in like Evans.

I know a lot of fans favourite is VVD from Celtic so I'm sure he may be an option too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back