Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kenwright and Martinez agree to £30 mil and moses the fans will revolt, tell those cockney bazzas that's it's £40 million on the table no add ons by Thursday or the transfer request is rejected.

I've said it all along but this Mori lad is a waste of £6 mil. If we get VVD in he's gonna need a few weeks in training to get used to our back 4 especially with Baines out, for me Evans coming in as a short term option alongside Jags rather than Mori makes better sense, with VVD then coming in as first choice 2-3 games later.

The last thing we need is a felliani situation with us selling on deadline, would be an absolute travesty but I can see it happening.

If we sell stones... And end up with Lennon , Moses , Mori and evans.... Something needs to be done to get kenwright and the rest of them out ... We should have 30m anyway just like everyone else has.... But if we sell stones and spend only 20m that surely has to convince everyone that he has got to go? I can't believe there is anyone that thinks we are better off with him here.... But there are.... The only silver lining about selling the best youngster I have seen playing for us apart from Rooney, is that it might be the final nail in that banned word coffin.

Maybe mate. Fact of the matter is we have 6 days to get 2 centre backs in if Stones leaves so I can send him getting a tried and tested ( and injury prone ) player in like Evans.

I know a lot of fans favourite is VVD from Celtic so I'm sure he may be an option too.

Surely us or Southampton for him. Celtic fans on Twitter say he was absolutely crap and uninterested tonight.

If Kenwright and Martinez agree to £30 mil and moses the fans will revolt, tell those cockney bazzas that's it's £40 million on the table no add ons by Thursday or the transfer request is rejected.

I've said it all along but this Mori lad is a waste of £6 mil. If we get VVD in he's gonna need a few weeks in training to get used to our back 4 especially with Baines out, for me Evans coming in as a short term option alongside Jags rather than Mori makes better sense, with VVD then coming in as first choice 2-3 games later.

The last thing we need is a felliani situation with us selling on deadline, would be an absolute travesty but I can see it happening.
how is mori a waste of time?

you go on to say VVD... but Funes Mori plays in a far better league, has got into a far harder national team.. so by that route is probably better?

'EXCELLENT NEGOTIATORS'???? Hmmm, the 'dig in, wait, yesssss...' method innit.

Except when it's the 'Balls, we've badly goosed that' method.

Either/Or mainly.

Yes mate, he's played well enough though... but I fear his pipple was twizzed on the move a while ago and the rest of the palaver, simply, has been a bit of a dance to get to here. Where it was always gonna get to.

Still, EVANS though eh, may not be tactically aware but he's a boss gollier.

£24m for Lescott.
£27.5m for Fellaini after his release clause lapsed. He wouldn't have fitted Roberto's style of play and his sale funded Lukaku's purchase.
£6m Anichebe
£6.5 Jelavic
£12m Rodwell and his spaghetti hamstrings
£3m Beckford after arriving on a free

We don't sell cheaply. Evans is a possibility, I suppose. Although, if we had Jags, Mori and Evans it's difficult to see how Roberto is going to get Browning and Galloway into the first team and I think that's what he's plotting.

I wish people would stop mentioning Jonny Evans.
He is an injury prone, rabbit in headlights... Major league swerve action needed !!

Surely us or Southampton for him. Celtic fans on Twitter say he was absolutely crap and uninterested tonight.

We've been there before haven't we mate with players nit giving 100% knowing a move is due. I wouldn't slate him for that but I have never watched him enough to get excited either. My mates a season ticket holder there and he says he's a decent centre back but I don't really grill him for anything specific.

Could be great, could be average, at worst he's crap and we've spent 10m on him but sell him for 4-5m

Apparently Barca have made a 20m bid for Yarmolenko. I really hope @roydo's sources are right and these rumours aren't true and it's just Kiev "negotiating". I guess not long to wait. Kiev have put a Friday deadline on it which does also tie into what @roydo said.

We've been there before haven't we mate with players nit giving 100% knowing a move is due. I wouldn't slate him for that but I have never watched him enough to get excited either. My mates a season ticket holder there and he says he's a decent centre back but I don't really grill him for anything specific.

Could be great, could be average, at worst he's crap and we've spent 10m on him but sell him for 4-5m

Should ask your mate for a bit more info!

That's very impressive just for the confidence alone (does highlight how crap the standard of the SPL is though). We need him to be a great defender first and foremost like.

God help us mate. Let's just hope Martinez was right when he said we'd end the window stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back