Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even arsed now about who we didn't get. It's who we didn't get rid of that concerns me the most.

£8M for THAT turned down.

There's just no excuse. Not even if it was a quid up front and the rest spread over three year monthly payments. We had the chance to get rid of a man masquerading as a footy player for a big profit, one heading toward his 30s, and bring a player in with the savings.

It's just too appalling to think about.

Mori > VVD

Bout time you started supporting our actual players mate. That could be said for a fair few on here actually.

Can you all take your board hatred to the board thread and argue your points in a civilised manner.

I genuinely worry for the safety of those closest to some of you this evening. If anyone needs us to stage an intervention then step forward.

Oh, you don't say?

I've seen numerous reports that say otherwise.

Hell, even if it wasn't true, we did only start serious negotiations six days ago according to their chairman. Would you sell Barkley or Mirallas with what would end up being two/three days to replace them?

I do not hold any animosity to Kiev for buggering the deal up at all.

Not as poor a window as the fume would suggest. Knee jerk overload.

Manager said we needed a number 10 and a striker.

We got neither (and no, I'm not going to count Rodriguez, on the basis we're supposed to be a top club, not a Championship side.)

So it's a bad window. It's only just how bad it is that is in question. The overspend on Funes Mori tips it into really bad territory for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back