Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be on a wind up surely or incredibly negative....what you're writing just doesnt make any sense.
Why does it not make sense?

The rumor published Greg O'Keeffe was that we had 15m. We've spent 4m and put a bid in for Ogbonna for 8.5 which would have made 12.5 leaving 2.5. We are also definitely interested in Lennon if we can afford him.

I don't see were there is any money left for these other signings.

You can disagree with O'Keeffe's 15m but that was at the start of the window and at the moment looks pretty likely especially after what Martinez said.

But no I'm not going to risk an avatar with it besides there's no way the bet could be worded that would be fair.

Can't wait for Naismith to try and score a goal like this one

article-0-02377DC3000004B0-369_468x391.jpg

But can either of them score a goal like this?

The rumor published Greg O'Keeffe was that we had 15m. We've spent 4m and put a bid in for Ogbonna for 8.5 which would have made 12.5 leaving 2.5. We are also definitely interested in Lennon if we can afford him.
You can disagree with O'Keeffe's 15m but that was at the start of the window and at the moment looks pretty likely especially after what Martinez said.
But no I'm not going to risk an avatar with it besides there's no way the bet could be worded that would be fair.

we also supposedly put in a bid (under Stokes) for Shaquiri at £12M so there is at least that budgeted for in relation to a no10
£20M for a CB and a No10 sounds about right for us.

I imagine Lennon would have been bought if Kev was away or we could free up some other somewhere else (McGeady)

Liverpool have a pact with the devil, they'll always be in or around there and spurs have a front 2 who can do the buisness and a world class keeper, made a great addition with toby alderweirld too they will be up there for sure
Spurs have it were it counts. They won't come close to top 4 but probably finish above us.

we also supposedly put in a bid (under Stokes) for Shaquiri at £12M so there is at least that budgeted for in relation to a no10
£20M for a CB and a No10 sounds about right for us.

I imagine Lennon would have been bought if Kev was away or we could free up some other somewhere else (McGeady)
Most people think we didn't put that bid in.

Perhaps we did but even so if we don't get the player we want then it's likely he's not going to spend the money. I think at this point he will wait longer for Januzaj or even Roberto to become available. Martinez knows he can't do it all in one season with Everton's finances. He said it when he joined the club and none of his transfers indicates anything else.

There's a chance a No 10 might become available which is why I wouldn't take the bet but I it's probably not in our hands.

I agree with what you said regarding Lennon.

Rumour of £15mil
Definitely interested in Lennon
Put in a bid of £8.5 mll for Ogbonna
Only interested in 2 players
No 'big money / big name signings'

None of that is fact, I am not sure why you're claiming it to be.

Rumour of £15mil
Definitely interested in Lennon
Put in a bid of £8.5 mll for Ogbonna
Only interested in 2 players
No 'big money / big name signings'

None of that is fact, I am not sure why you're claiming it to be.
Well most of that is.

Martinez has said we're interested in Lennon and Lennon has said he's willing to wait until the end of the window.
Ogbonna has pretty much confirmed that
Martinez said we're looking at a couple of positions only recently
There's no money left if you believe O'Keeffe figure after those two signings.

It's as close to a sure thing as you get in the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back