Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it, the link is before Deulofeu signed and no quotes or comments on Lennon anyway?

I think Martinez has £20mil less £4mil.

I also think we will see;

Gibson - Perma crocked
McGeady - useless
Naismith - Dropped out the picture after signing an extension
Kone - Hes got to cut his losses

Touted around to take some money off the wage budget, lower squad numbers and bring in a bit of cash to add to the pot

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...-Tottenham-Deal-Gerard-Deulofeu-Bargain-Offer

He pretty much did

He might well bring them in on loans. Hence a big risk with the bet.

O'Keeffe. I don't know why I believed that figure but I just had a gut feeling it was right. I said "close to a sure thing" I also said I wouldn't take it if it was a 1 in a million chance.

I don't get it, the link is before Deulofeu signed and no quotes or comments on Lennon anyway?

Gibson - Perma crocked
McGeady - useless

Touted around to take some money off the wage budget, lower squad numbers and bring in a bit of cash to add to the pot

Come on mate, you can do it, just reply to this message and post below the quote, I just want to see that there's a glimmer of hope, do it for me.

Gibson - Perma crocked
McGeady - useless

Kone has no losses to cut. He's getting 40k a week to do nothing..

Gibson - Perma crocked
McGeady - useless

I think that's all wishful thinking but I hope you are right..

Yeah sorry I meant Martinez has to cut his losses.

Though with Long seemingly gone it appears that only Naismith is the only backup striker we have....I'd put them both and take a risk on someone to compete with Lukaku with Mirallas used in an emergency if he stays. That Mitrovic looks good.

Kone has no losses to cut. He's getting 40k a week to do nothing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back