Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tramps_mate he's on about Gary Naysmith I think....

@hetion I think Cleverley will be mostly rotated with Barkley alongside Besic/McGeady. Also will be utility player if any of the 3 attacking midfielders are injured and we have no other cover.

@ijjysmith You are playing with @Adversus entire 'belief system' for the summer there with that link

Lighten up will you. We definitely have better squads than the 3 teams you mentioned.

Try being positive once in a while, you might like it.

If we have a better squad than the clubs mentioned, then we will have no problem finishing above them next season will we? Hmm?

I'm sorry mate but my dissatisfaction with mid-table mediocrity is not going to change. You see, for the clubs mentioned, mid-table mediocrity in the Premier League is both a novelty and something to celebrate. In some cases, finishing 9th or 8th represents their highest ever league finishes. For Everton, it certainly isn't a novelty (as we have been experiencing it for over 20 years now) and it certainly is not something to celebrate.

I acknowledge that it is questionable whether the likes of Swansea and Stoke can maintain their mid-table status for decades on end like Everton, but please make no mistake in acknowledging that we are currently operating and competing in the same bracket of clubs that are deemed mid-table also-rans. This should not be acceptable to Everton fans.

@Tramps_mate he's on about Gary Naysmith I think....

@hetion I think Cleverley will be mostly rotated with Barkley alongside Besic/McGeady. Also will be utility player if any of the 3 attacking midfielders are injured and we have no other cover.

@ijjysmith You are playing with @Adversus entire 'belief system' for the summer there with that link

Why do you play this hurtful game of pretending I don't mean anything to you?

Why do you play this hurtful game of pretending I don't mean anything to you?
aww... we all love you really mate (may be exaggerating here)
Ewoks.jpg

If we have a better squad than the clubs mentioned, then we will have no problem finishing above them next season will we? Hmm?

I'm sorry mate but my dissatisfaction with mid-table mediocrity is not going to change. You see, for the clubs mentioned, mid-table mediocrity in the Premier League is both a novelty and something to celebrate. In some cases, finishing 9th or 8th represents their highest ever league finishes. For Everton, it certainly isn't a novelty (as we have been experiencing it for over 20 years now) and it certainly is not something to celebrate.

I acknowledge that it is questionable whether the likes of Swansea and Stoke can maintain their mid-table status for decades on end like Everton, but please make no mistake in acknowledging that we are currently operating and competing in the same bracket of clubs that are deemed mid-table also-rans. This should not be acceptable to Everton fans.

Spot on, someone speaks a bit of sense at last.

I didn't want to say this, but you chat sh1te. Even after a bad season, we are not in the same bracket as Swansea and Stoke. We are probably in the same bracket as Spurs and Liverpool, don't care what you say.

Did any of the United fans say they were in the same bracket as us, Spurs and Liverpool in Moyes season? Of course not, theyre in the same bracket as City, Arsenal and Chelsea, even after that bad season.

I'll have you a bet we will finish above Swansea, Stoke and Southampton next season. Name your price.

If we don't build a stadium get used to it.

I didn't want to say this, but you chat sh1te. Even after a bad season, we are not in the same bracket as Swansea and Stoke. We are probably in the same bracket as Spurs and Liverpool, don't care what you say.

Did any of the United fans say they were in the same bracket as us, Spurs and Liverpool in Moyes season? Of course not, theyre in the same bracket as City, Arsenal and Chelsea, even after that bad season.

I'll have you a bet we will finish above Swansea, Stoke and Southampton next season. Name your price.

It would be a stupid bet for me to agree to, as I would want to lose the bet. We can re-evaluate next summer though, see how Spurs and Liverpool are doing and how we compare?

Its a transitional period with a new manager, players being recycled etc.

Which players of ours do you think could get in the teams in the current top 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back