Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PERISIC, there's also Everton: Toffees we will try ...
15.07.2015 22:34 by Daniele Alfieri Twitter: @DaniAlfieri article read 2875 times
ed0209c99f77ec137b6c3ce3e637af33-57119-7cc9e475f310f7ddca76076d7140af87.jpg

With Ivan Perisic close to Inter seems destined to evaporate one of Everton target market by Roberto Martinez. As reported by the British press, the technician of the Toffees has long been an admirer of Croatian having carefully observed in the last two and a half years at Wolfsburg. However, it is not excluded that the British want to make one last attempt at the Emirates Cup next July 25 and 26, with Volkswagen club guests in London.

http://www.fcinternews.it/news/perisic-c-e-anche-l-everton-i-toffees-ci-proveranno-190341

yep, kane's a one-hit wonder. you get a lot of them. they're obviously talented otherwise they wouldn't be professional footy players but it doesn't make them consistent.

I feel like everyone is hoping he's a one hit wonder but he's definitely not in my opinion, I think he's the real deal. Fancy him to score 15-20 in the league this season.

I feel like everyone is hoping he's a one hit wonder but he's definitely not in my opinion, I think he's the real deal. Fancy him to score 15-20 in the league this season.

I reckon you can file him in the same place as Marcus Stewart / Michael Ricketts.

he was a massive flop for a few years. it just seemed everything he tried came off. deflections going in all over the place. we'll see.

People will moan on here, but if an offer came in for 30m for McCarthy I'd definitely let him go.

A midfielder whose only job is to sit in front of the back four for 30m? Barry playing ever other week does that job. Besic can grow into that role. You could sign somebody ace from abroad who could do that for 10m.

I think James is ace like, but he is quite limited in what he does, even though he does it quite well.

Obviously it'd be better if Kenwright put his hand in his pocket, but it doesn't seem like he wants to, so who else can we sell to generate substantial funds to get a striker and number 10 in?

Where 5m come from?

Just a figure I thought would be acceptable. 10m however as often quoted would be diabolical

Two things:

1) the price most often mentioned has been £10m

2) at either price I would say no, and pursue Ron Vlaar on a free instead. Put some of the £5m fee (if it is that) for Evans towards a signing on fee and decent wages for Vlaar.

Jonny mother%@!*ing Evans. God help us.

I wholeheartedly agree and think we should really be trying to get Vlaar, especially on a free. I'm just saying I don't think it would be that bad if he didn't cost as much as some papers are quoting.

Southampton are just about to sign the perfect replacement for McCarthy if we are stupid enough to sell him to City. Jordy Clasie.

Erm, he's a different type of player... much more of a traditional sitter who dictates play. McCarthy's more of a destructive player, not really a passer, and has more athleticism as well.

I've said it before, but I think Evans, for the right price (£5/6mil tops), would be a decent acquisition for a third-choice CB, experienced at the very highest level. Vlaar just reminds me of Heitinga, big swerve.

PERISIC, there's also Everton: Toffees we will try ...
15.07.2015 22:34 by Daniele Alfieri Twitter: @DaniAlfieri article read 2875 times
ed0209c99f77ec137b6c3ce3e637af33-57119-7cc9e475f310f7ddca76076d7140af87.jpg

With Ivan Perisic close to Inter seems destined to evaporate one of Everton target market by Roberto Martinez. As reported by the British press, the technician of the Toffees has long been an admirer of Croatian having carefully observed in the last two and a half years at Wolfsburg. However, it is not excluded that the British want to make one last attempt at the Emirates Cup next July 25 and 26, with Volkswagen club guests in London.

http://www.fcinternews.it/news/perisic-c-e-anche-l-everton-i-toffees-ci-proveranno-190341
Hopefully this is the reason Gerry wasn't given the #7 shirt.

I know, I know. But a man can dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back