Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoke have signed 7 players so far, failed in a 12 million bid for a marquee signing of the alpine Messi.

They mean business.

Too many signings though mate is not usually good for team spirit and getting the team to Gel by the start of the season. 2 or 3 a window max i say to help bed in. Stoke will finish anywhere between 11th - 16th IMO.

Too many signings though mate is not usually good for team spirit and getting the team to Gel by the start of the season. 2 or 3 a window max i say to help bed in. Stoke will finish anywhere between 11th - 16th IMO.
Tell that to Southampton last year.

People will moan on here, but if an offer came in for 30m for McCarthy I'd definitely let him go.

A midfielder whose only job is to sit in front of the back four for 30m? Barry playing ever other week does that job. Besic can grow into that role. You could sign somebody ace from abroad who could do that for 10m.

I think James is ace like, but he is quite limited in what he does, even though he does it quite well.

Obviously it'd be better if Kenwright put his hand in his pocket, but it doesn't seem like he wants to, so who else can we sell to generate substantial funds to get a striker and number 10 in?
He does it VERY well which is the reason why clubs are after him.

he was a massive flop for a few years. it just seemed everything he tried came off. deflections going in all over the place. we'll see.

A massive flop for a few years? He's only 21! His all round game as a striker is very good imo. Don't get me wrong I'd love him to flop so Spurs are crap but I can't see it.

Anyway don't want to turn this into a Harry Kane thread lol

A massive flop for a few years? He's only 21! His all round game as a striker is very good imo. Don't get me wrong I'd love him to flop so Spurs are crap but I can't see it.

His all round game is fantastic. The only thing he lacks to be potentially world class is a little bit of pace but he could easily reach the level of someone like Costa or Lewandowski.

yeah, but he looked utter turd at leicester and norwich nevermind the goals. we'll see. his face annoys me though

Stoke have signed 7 players so far, failed in a 12 million bid for a marquee signing of the alpine Messi.

They mean business.

All of them would struggle to make our starting 11 though.

They also sold three of their best players in Huth, Nzonzi and Begovic for 18 mill.

Moses is also gone back to Chelsea.

There squad looks gash.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back