Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming no major outgoings... I'd only worry if we didn't get a CB. Though I'd be disappointed if we didn't get a playmaker.

After Deulofeu and it looking more likely that Mirallas may stay I think I'm more worried about the striker situation if Lukaku gets injured than I am about a playmaker. It actually frightens me to think about how we'd cope if Rom was out for a couple of months.

Will probably be worth it just for when we beat United at Old Trafford with Cleverley, Gibson and Evans playing the full 90.

Martinez breaking our transfer record for a midfielder, striker, and defender in three consecutive summer windows. Add on the host of loan players he's been able to have and the fact we've kept our best players (Fellaini aside), he is swimming in a completely different pool to Moyes thanks to the tv money. Shame its negated in that everyone else has that benefit as well in the prem at least.

Already posted?

http://www.calciopremier.it/teams/eve/everton-in-arrivo-altri-due-canterani-del-barca-20150715/

Gerard Deulofeu potrebbe non essere l’unico canterano a lasciare il Barcellona per trasferirsi all’Everton in questa finestra di mercato. Come rivela difatti il Liverpool Echo Roberto Martinez starebbe lavorando con i Blaugrana per ottenere anche i cartellini di Sergi Roberto e Adama Traoré a titolo definitivo, magari con una clausola in favore degli spagnoli che dia modo a Luis Enrique di ricomprarli in futuro.

Gerard Deulofeu may not be the only one singing to leave Barcelona and moved to Everton in this market window. As revealed by the fact Liverpool Echo Roberto Martinez is working with the Blaugrana to get even the badges of Sergi Roberto and Adama Traoré outright, perhaps with a clause in favor of the Spaniards giving way to Luis Enrique to buy them back in the future.

Martinez breaking our transfer record for a midfielder, striker, and defender in three consecutive summer windows. Add on the host of loan players he's been able to have and the fact we've kept our best players (Fellaini aside), he is swimming in a completely different pool to Moyes thanks to the tv money. Shame its negated in that everyone else has that benefit as well in the prem at least.

Good post mate. Would have been great to see Moyes with this money I guess. Fair play to Martinez though as I reckon he absolutely ring stings players into signing for him. Eto'o ffs played for Everton lol

Good post mate. Would have been great to see Moyes with this money I guess. Fair play to Martinez though as I reckon he absolutely ring stings players into signing for him. Eto'o ffs played for Everton lol

Eto'o wss evertons best player last year too! Did ee make a profit on him n all?! Well played bobby

Already posted?

http://www.calciopremier.it/teams/eve/everton-in-arrivo-altri-due-canterani-del-barca-20150715/

Gerard Deulofeu potrebbe non essere l’unico canterano a lasciare il Barcellona per trasferirsi all’Everton in questa finestra di mercato. Come rivela difatti il Liverpool Echo Roberto Martinez starebbe lavorando con i Blaugrana per ottenere anche i cartellini di Sergi Roberto e Adama Traoré a titolo definitivo, magari con una clausola in favore degli spagnoli che dia modo a Luis Enrique di ricomprarli in futuro.

Gerard Deulofeu may not be the only one singing to leave Barcelona and moved to Everton in this market window. As revealed by the fact Liverpool Echo Roberto Martinez is working with the Blaugrana to get even the badges of Sergi Roberto and Adama Traoré outright, perhaps with a clause in favor of the Spaniards giving way to Luis Enrique to buy them back in the future.

Strange, I was literally about to post saying surely Martinez will look into bringing another Barcelona youngster in and that I certainly wouldn't be surprised to still see Sergi Roberto come in. I was thinking on loan though! I'd be made up with either of them tbh, both could have an impact for us.

Evans isn't my first choice, quite far down in fact. But he is in his prime, premier league experience and played under the greatest manager ever (debatable) so he could add a different type of player to the squad. Helps give Galloway and Browning the right time to develop

Already posted?

Just seen this in the Echo from Phil Kirkbride:

neil martin‏@maverick7578
@LivEchoEFC @philkecho any truth in rumours of the two young lads from barca signing

Phil says: "I'm only aware of the reported interest in taking Sergi Roberto on loan. My understanding is that Roberto is an admirer (he does look a talent) but it's not a pressing transfer target at the minute.

"Get the feeling that if there is anything in that one, then it'll happen late. Everton were interested in Adama Traore earlier in the year but have decided to cool any interest after he disappointed in the second-half of the campaign for Barca B."

Evans would be a quality signing. Given that Jags is 32 and at times did look a little shaky, he gives us long time stability so that we arent stuck with Stones pairing with Browning etc if Jags pulls a Heitinga on us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back