Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evans would be a quality signing. Given that Jags is 32 and at times did look a little shaky, he gives us long time stability so that we arent stuck with Stones pairing with Browning etc if Jags pulls a Heitinga on us
Also defenders seem to Last longer such as Distin. Reckon we'll get 6-7 years from Evans.

God damn it.

Some of you badly need sorting out. Ignoring the incessant toddler behaviour in here just for a second, the horrible attempts at humour in this thread have given me a headache.

Just saying the word Stoke isn't funny. Saying it every post for 20 pages is even less funny. If you want to chat dribble, at least give me a laugh from it because at the moment I'm forced to look at some of you like the new kid at school who is desperately quoting Simpsons lines in the hope that somebody will laugh so he can stave off suicidal thoughts for 15 minutes.

And Jonny Evans is a perfectly fine signing. It will be for less than 8 million pounds. He will also sign a playmaker. It will be okay, and even if it's not, there's sod all you can do about it other than keep crying into your corn flakes, which hasn't worked so far.

Tbh if it was up to me I'd just swerve spending money on a playmaker + a winger and invest in a time machine so we can go get Steven Pienaar from 2009.

God damn it.

Some of you badly need sorting out. Ignoring the incessant toddler behaviour in here just for a second, the horrible attempts at humour in this thread have given me a headache.

Just saying the word Stoke isn't funny. Saying it every post for 20 pages is even less funny. If you want to chat dribble, at least give me a laugh from it because at the moment I'm forced to look at some of you like the new kid at school who is desperately quoting Simpsons lines in the hope that somebody will laugh so he can stave off suicidal thoughts for 15 minutes.

And Jonny Evans is a perfectly fine signing. It will be for less than 8 million pounds. He will also sign a playmaker. It will be okay, and even if it's not, there's sod all you can do about it other than keep crying into your corn flakes, which hasn't worked so far.

ralph-the-unitard.jpg

God damn it.

A sole voice of reason.

You've allowed it to turn into kipper II on your watch @GrandOldTeam and you know it.

Cringing for the forum here.

God damn it.

Agreed mate, I didn't agree with splitting the forums and lost a billion penalty points (whatever they were, thanks Mr Goat) but the banter has gone to moaning about other clubs or mentioning players who are never going to play for Everton.

Jonny Evans will not set the world on fire but I think he will make a good signing, was in the team at ManUre when Fergie was there and did well. Looking at Ogbonna who we were supposed to be in for looks like a mistake waiting to happen.

If Stones is injured I will be a lot more comfortable when we bring Evans in rather than Alcaraz/Distin

Keep them coming Bobby, I think we will be pleased with the attacking midfield he brings in, and it will be a eyebrow raiser (please!)

God damn it.

Many of you need to give your head a wobble.

If you know your history and all that...look at some of the windows we've had...2011-12...look it up. I can't post it...too painful.

Incredible window thus far by comparison.

A sole voice of reason.

You've allowed it to turn into kipper II on your watch @GrandOldTeam and you know it.

Cringing for the forum here.

Agreed. Im so glad there are some normal fans left on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back