Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we need to sell someone (come on, even with £35M off the tv deal we all know that's off to the BVIs) to get a playmaker new forward and a CB in, we need to do so.

If a club came back quickly with a £30M plus add ons bid for Stones in the next week we should take it. If Barkley has to go to get the cash in, then so be it.

No.

If we need to sell someone (come on, even with £35M off the tv deal we all know that's off to the BVIs) to get a playmaker new forward and a CB in, we need to do so.

If a club came back quickly with a £30M plus add ons bid for Stones in the next week we should take it. If Barkley has to go to get the cash in, then so be it.

lol

The absolute state of you here (If you are actually serious).

What an awful post, and goes against everything that you've moaned about on here for god knows how long.

Even though it's obviously a wind up, shame on you David.

The absolute state of you here (If you are actually serious).

What an awful post, and goes against everything that you've moaned about on here for god knows how long.

Even though it's obviously a wind up, shame on you David.

I'm serious. I very much doubt cash is available without a sale, given Martinez's statements about signings at the end of the window. That has to be because he'll get the bulk of his warchest from sales.

We need desperately a pivot player to link up midfield play with attack, and we need equally desperately a new attacker.

Logically if we let Barkley go that'd suit us best. But I think the vultures are circling over Stone's head.

There's nothing controversial in that analysis.

I'm serious. I very much doubt cash is available without a sale, given Martinez's statements about signings at the end of the window. That has to be because he'll get the bulk of his warchest from sales.

We need desperately a pivot player to link up midfield play with attack, and we need equally desperately a new attacker.

Logically if we let Barkley go that'd suit us best. But I think the vultures are circling over Stone's head.

There's nothing controversial in that analysis.

Isn't the end of summer when the second and bigger payment from Sky is payed out, hence why most teams with cash flow problems start doing their business.

Isn't the end of summer when the second and bigger payment from Sky is payed out, hence why most teams with cash flow problems start doing their business.
But we have that bridging loan that shuffles the tv cash forward for us....that's the one the *ahem* normal *ahem* interest rates are paid into the BVI finance vehicle the club do business with...the one that *ahem* has nothing whatsoever to do with Earl or Green.

But we have that bridging loan that shuffles the tv cash forward for us....that's the one the *ahem* normal *ahem* interest rates are paid into the BVI finance vehicle the club do business with...the one that *ahem* has nothing whatsoever to do with Earl or Green.

The bridging loan is payed out in April isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back