Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What evidence do you have that this theory has any basis at all in fact other than perhaps you hallucinated about seeing it on an episode of Scooby Doo once.

To my shame I read it all on this here forum.

I guess its like trying to confirm a Wikipedia article by searching Wikipedia.

Thank you for pointing out my madness. I will now stick pencils up my nose.

Wibble.

the defenders we lost were useless
Didn't say that they were not and arguably you are right, however there is another analogy of the situation.

Say hypothetically I am wearing a dirty, unattractive t-shirt. It may be quite thin as well and not be overly attractive. I may want rid.

However, it's better than having no t-shirt at all in our bitter winter. Having no defenders is not better than having poor ones.

People have to realise we will not sign anyone substantial until we sell someone.

It is the way we run as a club, especially over the last 15-20 years.

No ambition.

Sure:

Chelsea - Fabregas, Hazard
Manchester City - Silva
Arsenal - Cazorla, Ozil
Manchester United - Mata, Herrera
Tottenham Hotspur - Eriksen
Liverpool - Coutinho
Southampton - Tadic
Swansea City - Sigurdsson
Chances created is what really let us down last year I agree. It makes the knocking it round the back look slow and ponderous because there's no cutting edge ahead. There's no stand out candidate for the position I can think of at the moment though.

We will have money to spend in Aug the point is when are we going to break this cycle for the last 20 years and allow a manager to properly prepare for a new season instead of waiting till the start of the season to finish our preparations.

The board knew when the fixtures were published that this was going to be a massive pre-season for the club and manager yet still we have spent next to nothing on a free player and few quid on Gerry.

Where are the statement transfers for the manager and fans?

We get the club we deserve after 20 years so no one has a free pass on that one.

Didn't say that they were not and arguably you are right, however there is another analogy of the situation.

Say I am wearing a dirty, unattractive t-shirt. It may be quite thin as well. However, it's better than having no t-shirt at all in our bitter winter.

that sounds very nice, but im not interested thank you

right you get one - centre back, playmaker or striker?

ONLY ONE

that sounds very nice, but im not interested thank you

right you get one - centre back, playmaker or striker?

ONLY ONE
Genuinely that's almost a Catch 22 type of question as each has its own merits in our rise, stagnation or decline during this season.

However, based purely on my own mindset I would go for the defender. If you concede then it's more difficult to win or draw games.

Yet, we definitely need a playmaker to improve our forward line, but a front line relying on Kone (without Rom) gives me fears.

That scenario would simply be a lose - lose situation. A minimum of two of the three is necessary; all three would be better.

Say hypothetically I am wearing a dirty, unattractive t-shirt. It may be quite thin as well and not be overly attractive. I may want rid.

However, it's better than having no t-shirt at all in our bitter winter. Having no defenders is not better than having poor ones.

But a wet T-shirt in winter will cause hypothermia quicker than bare skin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back