Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we'd get Lennon towards the end of the window too but not so sure now. Think there may be better value out there for the money.

Playmaker and centre forward are honestly a level priority for me at the moment.

I'm not sure how that can be the case as in the current squad we don't have a single player who can play the role of a playmaker, but do have 3 players if you include Naismith who can play upfront. We need someone with vision and creativity, we can't be having games like Swansea, West Brom etc at home last season, this season. We need to be able to break teams down that sit behind the ball otherwise our strikers won't get the chances anyway.

CK2sxFYWUAEE8p8.jpg

Surprised old Brendan is not on that list... yet.

Doubt we are in for Lennon anymore when we now have Mcgeady and Deulofeu for that position. But who would be back up to Mirallas on the left? Pienaar seems unable to stay fit.

Am told there has been significant movements with Lennon deal.

Think the clubs pretty much got a deal.
Lennon will move here for 10p a week such is his desire.

I just don't know what to believe sometimes!

I was thinking exactly the same. Somebody was mentioning it was nigh on £200m, which when converted to Euros, would be at least eighth.

Think we should head over to RAWK, asking the lads over there and ask them how much the current coaching and scouting network has spent on garbage.

If you're going to do this please give me (and others) some pre-warning, so I can get some beer and snacks out the fridge to enjoy the show.

People like Merro on Twitter are far better at winding up those lot than people like me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back