Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll start for Southampton. They had pinned their hopes on signing Alderweireld permanently and then Gardos got injured. They have Yoshida to partner Fonte, but Koeman proved last year that Yoshida isn't going to be first choice for him.
From what I have seen online the Southampton fans seem to think he will be back-up to Yoshida and not the other way around.

There is a reason why the likes of Galloway and Browning are not going out on loan like Garbutt. As things currently stand today, i would say a striker is our # 1 priority. The next priority is another winger and that's assuming that nobody leaves.
I don't think we will sign a striker.... unless Martinez is having us on about the severity of Lukaku's injury. I'm assuming the priority is still this mystical foreign number 10 Martinez was talking about at the end of last season. What has got a lot of us worried, I think, is that we have barely been linked to anyone over the last three weeks.

BREAKING NEWS

image.webp

He'll start for Southampton. They had pinned their hopes on signing Alderweireld permanently and then Gardos got injured. They have Yoshida to partner Fonte, but Koeman proved last year that Yoshida isn't going to be first choice for him.
Caulker guarantees Saints in a relegation scrap, glad we swerved :)

Celtic struggling at home in the CL qualifiers.

Van Dijk could be up for grabs from next Wednesday at this rate.
So...

If he's bad enough that they get beaten by an Azerbaijani pub team, then we can buy him for millions?
or if he's good enough they manage to beat the afore mentioned Azerbaijani pub team over two legs then we can't have him because he's still needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back