Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well maybe your opinion sucks!

Does it matter who I thought we should have bought? That is completely subjective.

The facts are, we still don't have the fabled "number 10" the manager said he wanted as a priority and also are an injury short of playing inexperienced players in the first team in a very tough fixture month.

The manager has also said that we may have to be patient with 1 or 2 transfers. Or are you choosing to ignore that?

fine then duck it.

Our team is crap, no one wants to buy them and we all may as well give up now.

Some fans on here need to take some sort of happy pill and stop being miserable all the time.

i say 3 players
get rid of kone naismith and mcgeady .... bring in oxlade chamberlain , walcott and shawcross.

we would win the prem ;)
Either I am missing the humour or I want two of what you are on! Fair play for the positive vibes though I am not in the 'ending it now would be easier' camp just yet mind.

so didn'tthose.teams bid for those players mate?

they don't be that bad when actually successful clubs in this era wanted them

How many years ago did arsenal want jags? Barkley worth 50m, that was for potential not current ability, no one else came in for lukaku and his stock aint risen mate, baines getting older - and the interest was due to moyes, stones is wanted again gor the player he looks like becoming,

Could go on and on about your post tbh

Simplest thing though is this. Having players others rate is all nice and dandy but its about having a team, atm we dont have anyone approaching a playmaker, we have no left winger, we have a clown in goal that 14+ other teams wouldnt go near, we have no competent depth at winger, attacking mid, striker, cb, rb, and you reckon were pretty ok?

Takes an axe with him to training?

Last player in Europe I'd want is M'Vila, we have enough defensive midfielders anyway and besides that the kids the biggest nutter in football. Snorted cocaine in the toilets before starting for France & takes an axe with him to training in case anyone wants to fight him, shouldn't be jealous of Sunderland buying him just because they're spending money. The player matters not the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back