Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the top teams are made up of more than 7 good players mate..

pienaar gibson besic deulofeu barry cleverly .... there's another 6 , who are hardly crap. ;)

off the top of my head ...
look at chelsea .... i dont rate that highly cahill , obi mikel ,
man city ... fernando mangala
utd ... smalling , young , valencia ,
spurs ... too many to mention

i dont think any of the top clubs are that perfect.

then you look at a lesser clubs like southampton or stoke and there is no players id take over who we have

then look at even lesser clubs like liverpool , and i thank god we havent wasted as much money on as much tat as they have.

pienaar gibson besic deulofeu barry cleverly .... there's another 6 , who are hardly crap. ;)

off the top of my head ...
look at chelsea .... i dont rate that highly cahill , obi mikel ,
man city ... fernando mangala
utd ... smalling , young , valencia ,
spurs ... too many to mention

i dont think any of the top clubs are that perfect.

then you look at a lesser clubs like southampton or stoke and there is no players id take over who we have

then look at even lesser clubs like liverpool , and i thank god we havent wasted as much money on as much tat as they have.

Really?

I could name a few...

What we need is

Keeper
Playmaker
Winger
Forward

Those four are crucial if we want to finish in top places...we have only 2 wingers really...no playmaker, no backup for kone and a past it keeper.
We aren't finishing any higher than 7th. Even if we could afford them which we can't we couldn't attract the players. Our best move would be to work towards the new stadium

We aren't finishing any higher than 7th. Even if we could afford them which we can't we couldn't attract the players. Our best move would be to work towards the new stadium
I agree with every thing you said but the stadium, there will be no new stadium in the next 10yrs while Boys Pen Billy and his gang are in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back