Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on. I'm not being blindly pessimistic I'm just being a realist. If we focus on building a stadium we at least have some reason to be hopeful for the future.

There's other reasons to be hopeful for the future, we've got some of the best young players in the country. Even if they end up being sold then there's hope for the future.

exactly so it's a bit quick to criticise the players when the same team got to 70 odd points. same as the manager.

so either our players over achieved or they were having a bad season.

Absolutely ages ago.

Everyone thought we'd be great last season following a great year. It's common sense to be fearful going into this one after a poor last season. Especially when not much has changed.

Absolutely ages ago.

Everyone thought we'd be great last season following a great year. It's common sense to be fearful going into this one after a poor last season. Especially when not much has changed.

I think common sense would suggest that last year was a blip though given that we've been in and around the top 7 consistently for years.

Surely your gut feeling is that we will improve on last year?

I bloody wish that was my gut feeling mate.

Since when did you become:

giphy.gif

Get a hold of yourself MAN!

@Adversus has been mentally defeated. His transfer window exuberance is a dead husk.
True.

Although it happened about a month ago which everyone slagged me off for and now everyone seems to agree.

Screw it. I said at the start of the window I would prefer if the stadium project goes ahead rather than new signings so hopefully we will see some movement with that.

Think that's more to do with having no money until the TV Money/Vibrac loan goes through.

I don't think Stones will leave unless there's a silly silly bid involved, I do think Jose will try his luck again though.
Do people actually believe the reason we don't sign players in July but do in August is due to the vibrac loan. It's not like the money goes into their bank account the day the transfer is done.

It's because the players we're after are weighing up or waiting themselves for better offers, we're waiting for them to come available or we're waiting to for the price to come down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back