Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
True.

Although it happened about a month ago which everyone slagged me off for and now everyone seems to agree.

Screw it. I said at the start of the window I would prefer if the stadium project goes ahead rather than new signings so hopefully we will see some movement with that.

The transfer window is a SKY-induced circus bordering on a farce, average players touted, inflated transfer sums, inflated wages, inflated agents' fees. I'd rather we put the SKY riches as they are into developing younger players, reducing ticket prices and expanding our community network from North Wales through Cheshire into Lancs.

tumblr_lkqijhXUju1qivp12o1_500.gif

411350.jpg

The transfer window is a SKY-induced circus bordering on a farce, average players touted, inflated transfer sums, inflated wages, inflated agents' fees. I'd rather we put the SKY riches as they are into developing younger players, reducing ticket prices and expanding our community network from North Wales through Cheshire into Lancs.
There's a real doubt that the sky riches won't last too and if they don't the teams that are kept in business relying on them will struggle.

The whole of the premier league might be being put at risk with this new sky money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back