Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst false #10 I've ever seen

Yea right. A player that was one of Barca's better players playing in first Iniesta's and then Xavi/Rakitic's position was one of the worst No 10's you've ever seen.

Quite with the hyperbole, you've watched Nasimith play in that position.

It's irrelevant anyway. Unfortunately he's been getting high praise and is definitely staying at Barca now.

True and he should have been given the shirt, would just like someone to take the pressure of him when needed or injured. Plenty of time left I guess!

Shirt numbers mean nothing. They're mere semantics in respect of football. The focus should always be on the player, not the number.

Can't see us signing Shaqiri think Martinez wants more of a central midfielder. Ironically 3 out of our 4 wingers are out with hamstring injuries before the season typical everton.

Will be interesting to see how we set up for Watford, if it's a 4-3-3 then any midfielder signed will most likely be that playmaker type, as mirallas and Deloufeu will be up top with Rom you would imagine, although part of me thinks he will revert to type and go back to the drab 4-2-3-1 one winger system.

Reactions: axl
According to an Inter foum I've been reading Shaqiri hasn't played at all in their preseason tour to China and apparently has been ordered to reconsider the 12m offer from Stoke or he'll be sent to the stands for the season.
http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?12821-Xherdan-Shaqiri/page103
http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/Stok...rdan-Shaqiri/story-27520456-detail/story.html
Don't get your hopes up LL Shaqiri has said that Schalke "are a great club" and the only thing that is holding the transfer up is wages and valuation but I doubt they are far apart. My guess is both Shaqiri and Inter will have to drop a bit but the transfer will be done.

Can't see us signing Shaqiri think Martinez wants more of a central midfielder. Ironically 3 out of our 4 wingers are out with hamstring injuries before the season typical everton.

Will be interesting to see how we set up for Watford, if it's a 4-3-3 then any midfielder signed will most likely be that playmaker type, as mirallas and Deloufeu will be up top with Rom you would imagine, although part of me thinks he will revert to type and go back to the drab 4-2-3-1 one winger system.
I'm not sure either, it's most likely a ruse to get Spurs to drop their valuation of Lennon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back