Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah he is a 10. A 10/10 complete and utter w*****.

Well personally I think Ronaldo is an absolute ballbag but I wouldn't say no if he wanted to sign for us. I'm tired of hearing "we need the right player in that fits in our special group of players". Just bring in quality players and do well; I don't want your nice guys who can't stay fit or pass a ball.

He wasn't thaaaat bad was he?

I mean by the end it was worse than horrific, but he was an alright right back I thought. Made me cry in midfield like but he wasn't as bad as people say.

Or was he?
I can't remember the earlier Pip years, the emotional scars of the last two seasons scarred me too much

Well personally I think Ronaldo is an absolute ballbag but I wouldn't say no if he wanted to sign for us. I'm tired of hearing "we need the right player in that fits in our special group of players". Just bring in quality players and do well; I don't want your nice guys who can't stay fit or pass a ball.
You can't put Ronaldo and Ravel Morrison anywhere near the same page.

Signing that utter tit would be an act of desperation that any Everton manager would need to be lamented for.

Unless we're talking FIFA here. We talking FIFA?

Two thoughts;

1) Where is lennon in the soundbites for the striker/nbr 10/defender? Thought that would be a deal Martinez would be all over personally.

2) Is the club going to look like its making progress? LEt go of some players not needed (distin/alcaraz) and so far signed two players to improve the first 11. Not sell anyone (so far) for the second season in a row and have a solid foundation in the young players?

You can't put Ronaldo and Ravel Morrison anywhere near the same page.

Signing that utter tit would be an act of desperation that any Everton manager would need to be lamented for.

Unless we're talking FIFA here. We talking FIFA?

Quality is quality in my eyes. No reason we couldn't have helped him sort his life out. Cantona managed it.

Quality is quality in my eyes. No reason we couldn't have helped him sort his life out. Cantona managed it.

1. Bad circle of friends - when you earn say £20k a week you can move your family and friends anywere.
2. He doenst want to sort his life out, happy being a complete bell with his friends.
3. Liverpool nightlife can be a negative on some peoples lives. Van Der Meyde and drenthe are two fairly recent examples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back