Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still not sold entirely on Shaqiri but happy to put my trust in Bobby if he thinks he's the one.

That said...

If we sign Shaqiri, Austin, this Mori chap, Deulofeu, Cleverly, keep Stones and get McCarthy, Mirallas and Garbutt onto new deals by the end of this window, that would be the most ridiculous transfer window ever.

If shaq is loan with a view to buy then we might have enough money leftover for a tasty £3m/£4m signing of Lennon, which would be great for our squad depth.

Newcastle about to bid 15 million for Austin and offer Inter a 4 million pound loan fee with agreement of 12 million fee for Shaquari.

Think our name was just used to hurry up both deals to Newcastle.

Sad state of affairs we can't compete with the powerhouses of Stoke and Newcastle anymore.

.....mmmmm, not even blag team time.

I'd take Shaqiri at this desperate point in a heartbeat, but in an ideal world he seems all wrong attitude-wise.

As for Austin: we've been duped. Bad enough being duped by Kopites, but Evertonians?! Shameful.

I'd take Shaqiri at this desperate point in a heartbeat, but in an ideal world he seems all wrong attitude-wise.

As for Austin: we've been duped. Bad enough being duped by Kopites, but Evertonians?! Shameful.

was all completely made up then? no link at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back