Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just going in another direction, BBC's gossip column says Lennon hasn't even been given a squad number at Spurs.

I'm amazed we didn't snap him up, maybe Deulofeu coming in put paid to that?

I'd happily swap McGeady for Lennon though, not that Spurs would be having that!

If the choice is between Shaqiri and Lennon I will definiately go for the Swiss lad.

Just going in another direction, BBC's gossip column says Lennon hasn't even been given a squad number at Spurs.

I'd happily swap McGeady for Lennon though, not that Spurs would be having that!

.....we know Levy is a tough cookie to do business with, he's probably asking an amount we aren't prepared to pay but that situation might change as the window closes.

If there's any possibility of Lennon coming back in I think RM will take him. He knows that player added something last season and it got him out of a slump. I tend to think stuff like that stick in managers minds and they don't forget.

Could throw in Kone to sweeten the deal ?

Not getting too excited myself, as good as Hunter and Joyce are in terms of Everton sources it doesn't mean the deals done. I remember Joyce was certain Garbutt was going to Bournemouth and Hunter posted a very similar article about Payet at the start of June.

I imagine the fact we're going after them both is legitimate but doubt it's anywhere near a done deal. Wait till we see them at Finch Farm.

One thing with an Everton transfer,is its not done untill its signed.sealed,and delivered on paper,we can all say a deals close as much as we want to,or believe,but this is everton who mess up things,here,there,and everywhere

We will sign him on deadline day I think

Spurs are clearly desperate to get rid and Lennon and Everton are playing the waiting game, it will be a season long loan on deadline once lennon refuses to go anywhere else...

we wanted lennon but levy is holding out for 7/8 mil on a 29 year old with 1 year left on his contract.

ideally we couldve shifted mcgeady and pienaar for buttons and used their wages to finance a deal of around 3/4 mil for lennon which wouldve been fair

Not getting too excited myself, as good as Hunter and Joyce are in terms of Everton sources it doesn't mean the deals done. I remember Joyce was certain Garbutt was going to Bournemouth and Hunter posted a very similar article about Payet at the start of June.

I imagine the fact we're going after them both is legitimate but doubt it's anywhere near a done deal. Wait till we see them at Finch Farm.

For me it's the fact that a few reputable journalists are running effectively the same story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back