Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WarringtonBlue said he said it on the radio, haven't heard anything about it though from anyone else, don't know what station it was meant to be on. That Danny Zocek lad on Twitter said that Shaqiri's signing on Monday though.
Danny's a good friend of mine. He doesn't talk about transfers unless he's serious about them. I wouldn't expect Shaqiri to sign Monday per say, but if Danny is talking about them, it probably has a fair bit of truth to it.

Hard to predict what's going to happen now.

Still think there is a big chance Stones is going, but not convinced he will.

The link to Shaqiri looks strong and could go through this week after Mirallas taking a knock. Don't think we are realistically in for Austin but would love to be surprised and we are.

Centre half, Evans and Lennon brought in too I reckon.

@WarringtonBlue said he said it on the radio, haven't heard anything about it though from anyone else, don't know what station it was meant to be on. That Danny Zocek lad on Twitter said that Shaqiri's signing on Monday though.

I don't think Martinez said we should expect signings in the next few days, think he said he was working on some deals at the moment, but wouldn't talk about other clubs players.

4M spend is a poor excuse. It's not true you can't play exciting football without money and top players. Bielsa spent 3M net (so less than Martinez) and look how his Marseille played last season.

His Bilbao side was brilliant as well and he didn't buy anybody.

How much did the whole squad cost?

Cheers mate. Yeah I don't think we'll spend that amount money on him either.
They [BU] almost repeat it again yesterday,when they go on about signing,us been short,and they should be bedded in etc,by saying The signing of Charlie Austin between now and the end of the window won't suffice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back