Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd suggest you use the search function. I've been banging on about Quintero on this very forum for two years. Do it.
There are others as well. Nobody disagrees we desperately need a number 10, I just don't think Shaqiri is the right fit. Yarmolenko and others like him on the other hand...
Yarmokenko plays exclusively on the right wing. I do quite like Quintero although he strikes me as a bigger risk than Shaqiri.

I'm not saying don't get Yarmolenko but we would have to play 4-3-3

Would be massively concerned if we don't have any signings in before Southampton. Shaqiri would give everyone around the club a massive boost just can't see it happening although it was strange how all the papers clocked onto the same story

I don't understand how you can judge this mate?

He plays against utter crap every week with little to no defending to do. And of course he looks good on the ball, he gets sooooo much time.

He might be ok. But it's impossible to know.

Nobody disputes the level of opponent he is up against but when called upon his looks the business. Turn it on.. Celtic are playing now.

Yarmokenko plays exclusively on the right wing. I do quite like Quintero although he strikes me as a bigger risk than Shaqiri.

I'm not saying don't get Yarmolenko but we would have to play 4-3-3

Yarmolenko is a player who can create time and space for himself. That's what we need. Add to that his quality and footballing brain

I don't understand how you can judge this mate?

He plays against utter crap every week with little to no defending to do. And of course he looks good on the ball, he gets sooooo much time.

He might be ok. But it's impossible to know.

The same way I knew Ki, Wanyama and Forster were great players. It's not impossible at all. He's also excelled in Europe for the last 2 years.

The same way I knew Ki, Wanyama and Forster were great players. It's not impossible at all. He's also excelled in Europe for the last 2 years.

How has he excelled in Europe when Celtic get knocked out so soon nearly every season?

Did you think Gary Hooper would be boss?

I'm not being difficult on purpose I just want you to look at it both ways.

How much did the whole squad cost?
Mandanda - 2,5M
N'Kolou - 3,5M
Doria - 5M (didn't feature)
Fanni - 4M
Mendes - 2,3M
Mendy - 4M
Morel - 2,5M
Dja-Djedje - 700k
Imbula - 7,5M
Romao - 2M
Lemina - 4M
Cheyrou - 5M
Payet - 9M
Barrada - 4,5M
Alessandrini - 5M
Thauvin - 15M
Ocampos - loan
Gignac - 16M
Batshuayi - 6M

Mind it's all euro valuation. Are you happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back