Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yarmolenko is a player who can create time and space for himself. That's what we need. Add to that his quality and footballing brain
I'm not disagreeing at all. I would have him over anyone else but he's never played as a No 10. He's is better than any of our wingers and probably by some margin.

It's a result that matters. They won against a newly promoted side at away.

They may have been battered, but we're in control for most of the time and then concede a goal and lose points. It's a scheme.
Agreed mate. It is the result that matters but that example was more pot luck than any sort of quality about how they won the game.

Mandanda - 2,5M
N'Kolou - 3,5M
Doria - 5M (didn't feature)
Fanni - 4M
Mendes - 2,3M
Mendy - 4M
Morel - 2,5M
Dja-Djedje - 700k
Imbula - 7,5M
Romao - 2M
Lemina - 4M
Cheyrou - 5M
Payet - 9M
Barrada - 4,5M
Alessandrini - 5M
Thauvin - 15M
Ocampos - loan
Gignac - 16M
Batshuayi - 6M

Mind it's all euro valuation. Are you happy?
.....so much more than £4M then?

Thanks.

Jesus - that touch from Payet !
He would have been some player for us in the Pienaar position. I know people like to disrespect other leagues but you don't have his record and be voted one of the top players if you're average. Rom would have got 20 goals a season if he was feeding him.

He would have been some player for us in the Pienaar position. I know people like to disrespect other leagues but you don't have his record and be voted one of the top players if you're average. Rom would have got 20 goals a season if he was feeding him.

I'm not having a go here as I badly wanted him but wasn't he voted 1 of the worst players in that Lge??

Didn't he get in the same team that Origi was picked for, the worst 11 in France.

just watching him against Arsenal now, one moment where he should've played his teammate through but looks generally a nifty little player,

I'm not having a go here as I badly wanted him but wasn't he voted 1 of the worst players in that Lge??

Didn't he get in the same team that Origi was picked for, the worst 11 in France.
pretty sure payet was the most creative midfielder in europe last season?

You mean like Carles Gil?

Payet?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/west-ham-sign-player-more-5945169

"
Yes, Payet created an enormous 135 chances for his team last season - more than any other player in England, Spain, Italy, France or Germany.

That's 34 more than Eden Hazard.

That's 40 more than Cesc Fabregas.

That's 40 more than Lionel Messi."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back