Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
youre saying VVD is better than Jags?

Nope. Saying his has all the attributes to be top draw. Tall, quick, strong, composed, excellent with both feet, commanding at the back, drives forward, and if we signed him I can see him replacing Jags. Lets face it, Stones is going nowhere.

Nobody knows how any player will perform until they are here and playing. Ask Utd how Di Maria is going?

Every time I watch him, I like him more and more.

Nope. Saying his has all the attributes to be top draw. Tall, quick, strong, composed, excellent with both feet, commanding at the back, drives forward, and if we signed him I can see him replacing Jags. Lets face it, Stones is going nowhere.

Nobody knows how any player will perform until they are here and playing. Ask Utd how Di Maria is going?

You lurve him !

Me too. I don't think Cleverly works on the left. I thought it would and he was decent enough especially considering he had Galloway and not Baines to work with but now it looks like Baines is out for a while so we need a proper winger there and not someone who will link up with the fullback.

Shaqiri, Lennon and a striker and CB and that would be me happy. Unfortunately we know we are only after 3 players.

Lennon plays right wing mate.

If it's between us and Southampton, I would say he is more likely to go there. Dutch manager, European football and probably guaranteed a starting spot.

honestly thing van dijk will be one of those players that goes somewhere else, and turns out to be not that great, too slow for premier league and wouldn't be up to it.

He hardly has to defend in the spl

I think it's the pressure. You can have all the talent in the world but most top players also have that arrogance that goes with it. Barkley doesn't and as a result I think he will take longer and be more inconsistent but it's not something he can "fix". You can't just ask someone to change their personality.

He has got that arrogance though......he was just destroyed by Moyes for losing the ball in bad areas. He then made 1 similar mistake for England so Hodgson hung him out to dry (despite both managers having more experienced players in there team who were making similar mistakes). He's getting the arrogance coached out of him as all English players do and our crowd don't help at all.

I reckon Goodison is the worst ground in the country for the home team to play in front of when things are even slightly off, as they were last season and was yesterday for half a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back