Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you really say you would sell rom and play mcaleny instead wow

yes. I did. I can see natural first touch, skill, dribbling, pace, and finishing ability when I see it. If Martinez was serious with his comments about everyone having to earn their place, McAleny would be in the first-team due to all those abilities instead of Lukaku. If you cannot see McAleny's skill and touch and class, then sorry mate, you either have played football but have no skill, or you just have never played football. :)

yes. I did. I can see natural first touch, skill, dribbling, pace, and finishing ability when I see it. If Martinez was serious with his comments about everyone having to earn their place, McAleny would be in the first-team due to all those abilities instead of Lukaku. If you cannot see McAleny's skill and touch and class, then sorry mate, you either have played football but have no skill, or you just have never played football. :)
Are you a wizard mate.
The things you can see are incredible.

What about someone like Bale? Granted he started playing for Southampton at a young age but he wasn't regarded as world class necessarily.

Which is why Tottenham paid up to potentially £10m for a 17/18 year old? Ridiculous. I'm gonna let you guys just type. I've said nothing offensive. And he won BBC Welsh Sports Personality of the Year at that age. OK mate. try harder next time.

tumblr_lwj125Y8Cm1r0u34oo1_500.gif

That's clearly the person who thinks McAleny should be starting ahead of Lukaku.

wowski

Erm lad???

They were already world-class. That's why Man Utd's players begged SAF to sign Ronaldo after a friendy, and that's why Messi plays for Barcelona. It doesn't take a football fan genius to see their ability when they're 16/17/18, ala Barkley, at a young age, like Rooney too who scored a 35-yard free-kick half-volley against Tottenham when he was 15, Lukaku has done nothing like that. Mourinho was happy to get rid of him.....he didn't even sign him....he signs skilful players like Willian. That's my point. Not looking for a fight, and I hope Lukaku becomes a monster, but I can't just see it happening.

So tell us, which players that are currently 16-18 years old are going to be the next superstars? Should be easy to tell us, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back