Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They obviously know the issues with obtaining work permits so would they really have the lad sat in the stand with an everton scarf in his hand if they didnt know something already

They would normally have had some preliminary conversation to get a sense of how it will be received. Wouldn't be a guarantee, but an idea. The problem is when it come out that we have had these conversations and then "Everton applied for a work visa for a player they don't own, they stupid" because Everton fans....

Do you not remember the fiasco when we signed Madar
Oh god yeah ‘mickael madar that brings back memories. i’m sure i signed him on sensible soccer when we got him, it was either the mega drive or master system days. always reminded me of that daniel day lewis in ‘last of the mohicans’

It is a little sickening just how predictable this is going, it literally will be Evans and Lennon with maybe stones staying, and the board and manager will expect us to be happy with it, utter crap

Iturbe seems to have misclicked and followed one of those Everton bot accounts that tweets out news. Really don't want to spend all our budget on him, think he's considered to be a massive flop at Roma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back