Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gas people use to heat their homes, comes from Russia.
The devices they post on, made in China.
The gold and diamonds they buy, mined in Africa by people in horrible conditions.
The sportswear they wear on their feet, made in sweatshops in Asia.
The football shirts their team wears, also Asia.

If people wanna pick and choose what outrages them, then fine, but im not a hypocrite.

That's basically it. But if you happen to sponsored by a company who may have offices in a country that is involved in a war.

“I thought it was just stating the obvious
Your words above.

Now, which of these three sentences (could be two out of the three) does your use of the term “stating the obvious” properly apply to using correct grammar and syntax?

A) Night follows day

B) Let me be clear here, this Catcher bloke on this forum is an abnormally long distance up his own backside

C) Usmanov is not abnormally close to Putin

And that’s all from me on this now.

“I thought it was just stating the obvious
Your words above.

Now, which of these three sentences (could be two out of the three) does your use of the term “stating the obvious” properly apply to using correct grammar and syntax?

A) Night follows day

B) Let me be clear here, this Catcher bloke on this forum is an abnormally long distance up his own backside

C) Usmanov is not abnormally close to Putin

And that’s all from me on this now.

I'd say they are all quite clear!

The gas people use to heat their homes, comes from Russia.
The devices they post on, made in China.
The gold and diamonds they buy, mined in Africa by people in horrible conditions.
The sportswear they wear on their feet, made in sweatshops in Asia.
The football shirts their team wears, also Asia.

If people wanna pick and choose what outrages them, then fine, but im not a hypocrite.
Your argument doesn't really hold water mate. Let me give you an example, when I was young (a long time ago) shops provided paper bags for ladies to put their shopping in. Then they changed to plastic as they said it was better. Do you get my drift?

Because they are so dumb a football club is more important than a wannabe Adolf Hitler killing his way through Ukraine. I am done with this site which was my only social media because I can't stomach even virtual mixing with people like that.

It's a bit insulting to compare Putin to Hitler.

But aside from that, of course Everton are not more important than a war.

That's why a peaceful solution needs to be prioritised, and the war rhetoric needs to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.