VAR

How was that handball by gray? Every week they find a way to try send us down
I’m not mad into conspiracies or anything like that to be honest but with all the news that have come out in the past few weeks such as everything going on with Barcelona, to referees coming out saying they give preferential treatment to big teams to Danny Simpson saying that a ref told him that he didn’t give a penalty to Leicesters opponents because he wanted Leicester to win the league.

All those combined and it leaves no doubt in my mind that they are trying their best to send us down because it’s a huge story. Seems like there’s something every week, even Coleman last week should’ve had a penalty. It’s absolutely happening right before our eyes and in decades to come it’ll all come to light and there’ll not be a damn thing done about it.

Apparently the rule is handball, intentional or not, automatically rules out the goal.
Would like to see it again in fairness but my thoughts were chest and my brother sent me a still picture which look like the inside of his chest not arm. I haven't seen yet clear and obvious evidence it was arm

Thankfully we saw it out. We had other good chances too which we will need to take more of going forward.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.