• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going to happen, but fun to consider it.

If he did come back I think it would be to play in the position behind the main striker which would probably mean that Barkley would play deeper.
The biggest bonus would be what he could teach the younger players in the team and in the academy.

I thought this thread was about the documentary at first.

He won't come back. Not at least until he's about 33 or something.

I quite enjoyed the documentary anyway, he comes across really well.

Are people thick? This idiot plays for the money. He held United to ransom to bump up his already obscene wages and is now on 300k a week. Even when he leaves them, he'll have offers galore from USA, China, wherever throwing money at him for a few seasons. His prime was about four years ago, so why would anybody want him playing for us in the future? Even if he was still any good, which he isn't - I'd rather have Kone ffs - why on earth would somebody so clearly all about the money suddenly drop their wages about 70%? He'll never play for us properly again and I am absolutely made up that is the case.

Are people thick? This idiot plays for the money. He held United to ransom to bump up his already obscene wages and is now on 300k a week. Even when he leaves them, he'll have offers galore from USA, China, wherever throwing money at him for a few seasons. His prime was about four years ago, so why would anybody want him playing for us in the future? Even if he was still any good, which he isn't - I'd rather have Kone ffs - why on earth would somebody so clearly all about the money suddenly drop their wages about 70%? He'll never play for us properly again and I am absolutely made up that is the case.
You'd rather have Kone than Rooney and you're calling people thick?

You're an actual melt.

I would love to see Wayne back here again.

But it would have to be next season while he is still a force to be reckoned with.

I wouldn't like him coming back to finish his career aged 33 or 34.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back