Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think this is just agent being clever! Doesn't want pay cut, Man U have to sort there end out (pay him some on yer bike money) Still think his nailed onto be coming back... not sure either way myself.

Think this is just agent being clever! Doesn't want pay cut, Man U have to sort there end out (pay him some on yer bike money) Still think his nailed onto be coming back... not sure either way myself.
Doubt United will want to pay him his money so they'll possibly be open to subsidizing at least part of his wages to get him off the books. Either that or it's off to China for Wayne, assuming he agrees to go.

Man u can't walk away from his 260k a week wage and expect rooney to lose money. Rooney agent will be making sure man u pay up before leaving

Man u can't walk away from his 260k a week wage and expect rooney to lose money. Rooney agent will be making sure man u pay up before leaving
I don't think Man U. are predisposed to doing him any favours after the horrible little toadlike one held them to ransom a few years back.

I don't think Man U. are predisposed to doing him any favours after the horrible little toadlike one held them to ransom a few years back.
yoda-the-hate-is-strong-in-this-one.jpg

Yes they can. They are the richest club in the world and will and can pay him off.

At this stage of his career, Rooney would be stupid to leave Man U and throw away £10 million or more. If Man U want him gone, they'll have to pay. Frankly, I wouldn't be remotely interested in Rooney unless his wages were £120k or less. He's not the type of player that ages well and we could be stuck with an albatross contract in a year or two.

If he loves the club like everyone thinks he does why on earth would be want to be on 200k a week. Its a massive no from me if he wants that kind of money. He can still do a job but at that money he wants he would have to play like he did when we lost him.

Rooney has already said Mourinho wants him to stay. Rooney probably would prefer a change and to come back to Everton. He said his decision will be a 'footballing' decision. I think he will either stay at Man Utd or come to Everton. Can't see him going to China like players like Oscar.

Think all the stories recently have been from Rooney's agent to protect his 30%. Last week it was he's going to China, this week doesn't want to move away but won't take a pay cut, next week it will be he's staying at Utd. Once the stories stop we will find out what Rooney's actual plans are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back