Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think all the stories recently have been from Rooney's agent to protect his 30%. Last week it was he's going to China, this week doesn't want to move away but won't take a pay cut, next week it will be he's staying at Utd. Once the stories stop we will find out what Rooney's actual plans are.

A bit like footballing Hokey Cokey ?

At this stage of his career, Rooney would be stupid to leave Man U and throw away £10 million or more. If Man U want him gone, they'll have to pay. Frankly, I wouldn't be remotely interested in Rooney unless his wages were £120k or less. He's not the type of player that ages well and we could be stuck with an albatross contract in a year or two.

In other words, his bluff has been well and truly called.

If he really wanted to come here, taking a hit money wise wouldn't make a difference to him, surely he has more money now than he could ever spend.

So he'd rather finish his career by sitting on the bench for two years ?

Not bothered either way mate it's him as a footballer will regret it or not depending if he likes the football more than the money

Que sera sera,
Whatever will be will be
Do we need Wayne Rooney?

No he needs us for closure.

Play for free or do one

That's it I mean he could finish his career playing football for a club he loves..... Or just take the money and turn up to train once a week at United

So he could take it easy on Utds bench for 250k a week or have to pull his tripe out at Everton every week for abar 100k a week.

I bet that decision keeps him up at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back