Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks posters ;)
just posted some old pictures on the old picture thread - feeling better , but thats how it goes ok one week (in the near future poisoned with potassium in my blood lost 1/2 a stone tasking it easy one here much appreciated by all }-
hope not to return to A&E in the near future waiting for a scan now!;)
Thanks everyone camera scan in early July again to see why I am bleeding;)

Thanks everyone camera scan in early July again to see why I am bleeding;)
I've had cameras everywhere myself mate. Never a nice experience.
Best one i had was the tablet style one you swallow and it goes right through your whole stomach etc.
Incredible images when you see them.
Good luck.

Dat Wayne Rooney though..
Minted already, should be playin for nowt like.

Weren't we paying Kone and Niasse (assuming he leaves) a combined 100k p/w? Not to mention what we would've been paying Cleverley or Gibson or even Osman or Hibbert or Howard. I would happily pay Rooney 150k rather than have those anywhere near an everton squad again. The fact that we're even debating it shows how we've grown in ambition in the last year though which has to be positive.

Weren't we paying Kone and Niasse (assuming he leaves) a combined 100k p/w? Not to mention what we would've been paying Cleverley or Gibson or even Osman or Hibbert or Howard. I would happily pay Rooney 150k rather than have those anywhere near an everton squad again. The fact that we're even debating it shows how we've grown in ambition in the last year though which has to be positive.

There are other players in the world!

I will never understand this logic. None of these players you mentioned being rubbish magically makes the 2017 version of Rooney good.

I kind of see your positive step logic but it would be a massive step backwards for me. We should be looking for better. He is finished.

If we signed Dembele to replace Rom and Sandro, I would happily now have Rooney as an option also.

A choice of Dembele, Sandro, Rooney, Lookman, Bolasie, DCL, Mirallas and Barkley if he stays for the attacking positions is pretty decent IMO.

It's probably too many in all fairness.

There are other players in the world!

I will never understand this logic. None of these players you mentioned being rubbish magically makes the 2017 version of Rooney good.

I kind of see your positive step logic but it would be a massive step backwards for me. We should be looking for better. He is finished.
I think by now we've gotten to point in this thread where we know who wants him and who doesn't! As soon as I saw you quoted me I knew what it'd say! I think we're all agreed whatever happens we want to know asap as this has been done to death!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back