Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesnt bother me massively would have him on loan though would take him if we could but if not move onto better targets

Loan makes sense - pay no fee and £50k a week. Saves United £50k a week.

That's the only way I would consider it
Or they can save themselves 300k a week by just letting him go. This is probably what he wants but with a pay off for them saving so much. Save them £30m so could get around £10m payoff and then gets a signing on fee for whoever he signs for. I've got a feeling he is going to come out of this very well indeed even if he came to us for 50k a week.

Or they can save themselves 300k a week by just letting him go. This is probably what he wants but with a pay off for them saving so much. Save them £30m so could get around £10m payoff and then gets a signing on fee for whoever he signs for. I've got a feeling he is going to come out of this very well indeed even if he came to us for 50k a week.
Money grabbing little snide isn't he.?

Great logic that

United are going on a US pre season tour in the next few days.
Is he going on that ?
If he does, I reckon he's stating with them.

With all the youngsters we're buying on experienced champion who loves the club would be invaluable in the dressing room.
He's just going to have to decide to follow his heart and take a big wage cut.

The Mirror (hence no link) are reporting that our Wayne is struggling to find a club that will pay his wages. It's weird though because Shearer said he would play for £50 a week. :coffee:

He isn't gonna come to us for 50k a week when he can get 200k a week or more in America or China

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back