Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester United captain Wayne Rooney is "going nowhere", according to manager Jose Mourinho.

Mourinho dismissed reports the England forward was told to leave Old Trafford to get regular first-team football.

Rooney, 31, has not started a league game since the 3-1 defeat to Watford on 18 September and has missed United's last two games with injury.

"There is no problem at all but you need stories to sell papers," said the former Chelsea and Real Madrid boss.

"[Rooney] is a top player, a very important player for us," added Mourinho. "He is going nowhere - we like him, he likes us. He's not happy because he's been on the bench but he is even unhappier when he's injured."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37802415

He's only a few goals, 4 I think, from being their all time top goalscorer and you still feel he's never been fully appreciated by the manc tramps, the ungrateful gimps.
There's a few of them that will celebrate his goal and in the next breath be laughing about "bin dippers " or singing later on "in your Liverpool slums"

Met one bellend local to me who goes home and away with them and he helped compound this view. Absolute tosspot.

Manchester United captain Wayne Rooney is "going nowhere", according to manager Jose Mourinho.

Mourinho dismissed reports the England forward was told to leave Old Trafford to get regular first-team football.

Rooney, 31, has not started a league game since the 3-1 defeat to Watford on 18 September and has missed United's last two games with injury.

"There is no problem at all but you need stories to sell papers," said the former Chelsea and Real Madrid boss.

"[Rooney] is a top player, a very important player for us," added Mourinho. "He is going nowhere - we like him, he likes us. He's not happy because he's been on the bench but he is even unhappier when he's injured."

Then its a done deal He's on his way back to Everton.

Not much else he can say really.
His interview last week he says he or the the club wont make that decision (Rooney to leave).
Once Mourinho signed Zlatan the writing was on the wall.
Dont think Jose wants to be associated with the club captain and an all time great leaving them.
Rooney sitting on the bench ?.....that wont last long , either way.

No swearing please
[Poor language removed] off wayne rooney. you absolutely broke my heart when you left us. I remember being at old Trafford the day the deal was agreed. You gave me the best memories ever as an evertionian against leeds away especially. The best goal I will ever see live in my life but then you left to further your career which no one can argue against. I do still have a leaflet somewhere though slagging the club off over your sale. Some bollocks about you loving the club and being forced to leave.

[Poor language removed] off wayne rooney. you absolutely broke my heart when you left us. I remember being at old Trafford the day the deal was agreed. You gave me the best memories ever as an evertionian against leeds away especially. The best goal I will ever see live in my life but then you left to further your career which no one can argue against. I do still have a leaflet somewhere though slagging the club off over your sale. Some bollocks about you loving the club and being forced to leave.

12 and a half years on and you are still fuming.

I'm iimpressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back