Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you feel when Etoo signed Tim....can vault you if you want mate ?

Skeptical . Because I'm a grumpy little cynic. Etoo was a heck of a lot better than Wayne too. Im not the only person against his return I'd add. And most of my mates are united fans and they agree he's finished.

And you won't be able to vault me cause I weren't around.

All far better athletes who've kept themselves in better shape.
Fair shout.
But dont get this overweight (he's always been that way ) the only thing Rooney is missing is form & my opinion is playing in every position other than his best .
He is a striker not in the no 9 role but a no 10 , makes things happen and scores goals something we sadly lack.
His form has dropped, but that happens to best .Under a manager that plays him in his righful position he would be a tremendous asset.
To suggest he is wased up & finished is quite frankly nonsense.

Skeptical . Because I'm a grumpy little cynic. Etoo was a heck of a lot better than Wayne too. Im not the only person against his return I'd add. And most of my mates are united fans and they agree he's finished.

And you won't be able to vault me cause I weren't around.
85% on here would welcome him back.

[Poor language removed] off wayne rooney. you absolutely broke my heart when you left us. I remember being at old Trafford the day the deal was agreed. You gave me the best memories ever as an evertionian against leeds away especially. The best goal I will ever see live in my life but then you left to further your career which no one can argue against. I do still have a leaflet somewhere though slagging the club off over your sale. Some bollocks about you loving the club and being forced to leave.
You need to watch more football mate

apparantly he is on that amount. Read it on here so who knows, sounds about right though as we had money to throw about

thing is mate, the club apparantly wanted perez, gabbiadani, plus any other strikers that had any truth in them. We got valencia, not even west ham wanted him.

then 6 months before that, we wanted yarmalenko, and got Niasse.

Genuine question. Would you take Rooney now and give him at least 4 months back here, or gamble on kenwright and elstone finding a new striker elsewhere as that is what they have come back with in the past 2 windows?

I dont want Rooney anywhere near our club. You know my feelings on Kenwright so I aint going to blame him if we dont get anyone better, for me it would be Koeman or Walsh's fault if that was to happen.

He's too slow and he'd have to take a massive pay cut if he left MU, anyway. I don't see how he'd improve any team in the premier league.

I have been a big fan of his, btw, and I was very disappointed when he left us.

His name rings out, hes a global superstar.

so Landon Donovan?

I'm not 100% against it if we can get him at a decent wage, I just don't think we can and I'd like to see him retire internationally. There are so many miles on him that he'll need rest and to be the least bit effective I think you have to limit his matches to 40-50/year

Perhaps in the odd game, but not often and certainly not in a club building a squad for the future.
So Aguero, Kane, Costa , Lukaku or even dare I say Ibrahimovic wouldnt like to have Rooney alongside them ?
Any other team could only dream of having him in their side. Go ask Moyes , Hughes , Pullis , Pardew etc.
They would snap yer hands off mate...Rooney is still a Top Draw player , loss of form atm ? Yes but he is still class.

Perhaps in the odd game, but not often and certainly not in a club building a squad for the future.
So Aguero, Kane, Costa , Lukaku or even dare I say Ibrahimovic wouldnt like to have Rooney alongside them ?
Any other team could only dream of having him in their side. Go ask Moyes , Hughes , Pullis , Pardew etc.
They would snap yer hands off mate...Rooney is still a Top Draw player , loss of form atm ? Yes but he is still class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back