Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
You started it though by jibbing your mates off!

Personally I wouldn't do anything like that being an Everton fan but each to their own.

I was talking about Colin Harvey more and his totally ignoring of the part played in his development.

Not a Moyes fan by the way but he was the manager at the time.

Gary Speed showed how to do it the right way. Kept his stuff to himself to protect the club, proper gentleman and true Evertonian. Rooney likes us when it suits him.

fair enough! I'm not saying he's perfect but I still would like him back

Just googled "Rooney gives to charity".

Didn't have the time to copy and paste every link. Apparently tho, he isn't a nice person because he went on to win stuff.

You left the bit out about telling porkies about our manager in his book ...... all water under the bridge now Im sure, a little like his playing career
I am astounded people would welcome him back, he is the past Mosh and Koeman are creating the future I would not like him to return we as a club should just move on from him

You left the bit out about telling porkies about our manager in his book ...... all water under the bridge now Im sure, a little like his playing career
I am astounded people would welcome him back, he is the past Mosh and Koeman are creating the future I would not like him to return we as a club should just move on from him

I for one have moaned about a few ex-bosses. I still consider myself a good person. Which was your original point.

United surely can't let him go yet anyway due to their own lack of options.

Maybe of Morata does join them but that's gone a bit quiet too.
Noisy again today, they reckon his Dad had a meeting with Madrid yesterday to try and bang out a deal, saying done in the next 72 hours

Mosh and Koeman are creating the future, exactly...his return is not dependent on this thread, it is dependent on those guys so if they want him back perhaps they see somethings and ignore other things that some people don't

Noisy again today, they reckon his Dad had a meeting with Madrid yesterday to try and bang out a deal, saying done in the next 72 hours

Interesting to see how he gets on over here. Never seems to settle anywhere for too long. Looks a finisher though.

Mosh and Koeman are creating the future, exactly...his return is not dependent on this thread, it is dependent on those guys so if they want him back perhaps they see somethings and ignore other things that some people don't

Agreed, I am hoping its a ploy to get Chelsea to pay bucketfulls of cash for Lukaku, due to them being frightened that we are about to do a player (rooney) plus cash deal with United, we trouser in excess of 100mil and refer to Rooney as Wayne who ?

Big difference between a `moan` and `litigation` .... no? I think you will find that my original point

Yes, there is. But look at the picture as a whole.

You said "Depends how you define success, being a nice person is successful in my opinion" linked to a post listing his achievements , linked to a post claiming he was a loser.

I simply stated that further to his achievements making him a success, being a "nice person" made him a double success (by your definition of the word).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back