Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where would Wayne fit in to a 4-3-3?

Are we thinking he plays in the midfield 3, or wide in the attacking 3?

He's versatile

He'll be up front centrally or occasionally wider in the front three. He can also do an emergency job in central midfield and he naturally slots in well in the number 10 position when we vary the shape slightly to 4231, which happened quite a few times last season

I honestly don't understand how Wayne couldn't just say 100k a week is plenty for me to have the privilege of pulling on the royal blue again.

Whatever we offered him, it would still be an astronomical sum in Everton terms. I'm very sceptical because he's been driven by money all his life.

A veteran player who played for one of the best managers ever. Was world class and someone to work with the very young promising squad we currently have. a loan with united covering some of his wages has zero downside.

What he did in the past is irrelevant. It's what he can offer now that matters.

Out of interest would you have had Bastian Schweinsteiger? Ticks all the same boxes, same stage of his career yet ends up in the States where a player like Rooney probably should at this stage.

If he wasn't a "blue" would anyone be clamouring to get him here?

Anyone who said Gary "Shithouse" Speed should be embarrassed, but you are well within your right to call Rooney all the things under the sun, greedy, Fat, wife's a whore, granny shagger, etc.

Rooney who was always a hot head and, he took much more stick than Speed did, but he should just take it on the chin? It just shows it hurt him more and that was his way of coping.

Also, he did refuse to play, West Ham away, and in a season were we were odds on to go down, he was "too professional" to play for us? Bullshit. Even Bilic stayed with West Ham till he knew they were safe,literally 6 months earlier.

Some weird skewed logic in here today.
Come on mate, leave the man's wife out of it, bit much that

I imagine he can have all sorts of impact on our season. Europe to to calm us etc.

Imagine looking to a Rooney rather than a Kone as an option.

a few on twitter saying talks progressing at pace and he could join on loan before the weekend.

it's a slow work day so this is keeping me entertained

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back