Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
250k a week? That will cost us over 25m over the two years?? The same amount we sold him for more or less. What are we doing! Please no. 250k a week? Surely we should be investing this money elsewhere. Rooney is useless these days. Where would he even play now we have klassen? Disaster
we won't pay the whole wage

Played not match fit and still used his football brain to get the assists and the goals, good point, match fit he would double those figures

Personally I'm gutted. For the first time in over 50 years I will witness a player in a Everton shirt who I utterly despise, a person so low he could walk under a snakes belly with a top hat on. I would rather we signed Gerard out of retirement, I hate him but I can give him some respect for staying loyal to his club. Sickened, angry and very disappointed. Ah well , maybe Shawcross will snap him in half on our opening game.

Happy with one or the other when it came to Giroud or Rooney, not both the lack of movement and pace is quite astonishing.

I was hoping we would bring experience and someone who had the potential to be a world beater

Have to be banking on Lookman and Sandro to bring the pace and Henry next year.Very surprised.

250k a week? That will cost us over 25m over the two years?? The same amount we sold him for more or less. What are we doing! Please no. 250k a week? Surely we should be investing this money elsewhere. Rooney is useless these days. Where would he even play now we have klassen? Disaster

chill ffs

we're signing (more than likely) somebody who the manager wants and thinks he can get a tune out of.

this is a good thing. this will be a good signing. we need an experienced goalscorer in the wake of Rom most likely going. We're possibly going to be getting two.

Honestly, cheer up.

Personally I'm gutted. For the first time in over 50 years I will witness a player in a Everton shirt who I utterly despise, a person so low he could walk under a snakes belly with a top hat on. I would rather we signed Gerard out of retirement, I hate him but I can give him some respect for staying loyal to his club. Sickened, angry and very disappointed. Ah well , maybe Shawcross will snap him in half on our opening game.

Hang about, what about David Burrows?

He won't get anywhere near 250 a week!!

Why an earth do you feel like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back