Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idle speculation on what he will earn, his motives for coming back, how he will perform etc. Give the lad a chance, he is not as past it as some think IMO. Plenty to offer us and I bet he will be nowhere near 250k a week. Good couple of seasons out of him to help bridge that gap to top four and everyone is happy.

Believe people, it's the summer of 69....err I mean summer of 17!!

Mate..are you 15 or something?

Your attack on the poster not the post doesn't really indicate what your problem is.

However, no I am not 15. I clearly remember the hurt of him snaking off to Utd.

Your "bring him home, bring him home " post is very mature and insightful however

Of course there will, but it won't be £50m. it's just a crap comparison.

As for Lukaku, if Everton thought more money would keep him, I'm sure they would have tried.

Just an example of other uses for the money we are going to waste. £13m plus signing on fee down the drain

Your right and I can't argue at any of this. I have no ill feeling to him leaving, I'll even ignore the kissing of the United badge ( cause that's what evertonians do) but to come 'home' once your best years are behind you and your club who has had your best years don't want you and your country thinks your no longer good enough that's my issue. It's like he's saying I'm no longer good enough for United but after 13 years I'm now good enough for you. That's my issue

And you have a very good point there. Any reservations about his return here based on what you say is credible completely. To some extent that is an angle I had not considered and yes you are right. Just seems then there is two sides of this to look at it from, both are equally fair.

If we get the player from the last 2 years he's not going to help us much ! However if we get a player who has fire in his belly then he will help us improve ! hes only a year older than Giroud who people are raving about for 20 million ! He's one of the best players whe he plays with aggression but ive not seen it in him for last 2 years ! maybe he needs a change of scenary ! We all know he's still supported everton whilst being at manchester united ! hopefully coming back will sort him out !

Your attack on the poster not the post doesn't really indicate what your problem is.

However, no I am not 15. I clearly remember the hurt of him snaking off to Utd.

Your "bring him home, bring him home " post is very mature and insightful however
His move to man United kind of saved us as a club at the top level. As for your daft comments regarding wish list players.... it left me no option but to conclude that you are a fifa fanboi.

TalkSPORT saying this could be a loan. So that shows the level of Rooneys commitment (if true). By that I mean, it's almost certain UTD would love him off their wage bill, to the point point they'd give him a free transfer, yet Rooney wants his 250k p/w that much that a loan means no pay cut and more importantly to us: less commitment.
I don't want him back mate but I cant blame the lad for wanting the £13m owed to him that he signed a contract for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back